CIMASUB 2022 list of winners
First of all, we would like to thank all the photographers and videographers who have participated in the 46th edition of the International Underwater Film Series of San Sebastián. You are the ones who make it possible for CIMASUB to be an event of unbeatable variety and quality every year. You make the underwater world known and raise awareness of respect and care for our seas and oceans. Congratulations to all the winners, who have produced work of magnificent quality and we are proud, once again, to be able to present at CIMASUB 2022 material produced with such talent, love and care.
Below we present the list of winners of CIMASUB 2022, the 46th edition of the San Sebastian International Underwater Film Festival, which will be held on 24, 25 and 26 November 2022:
SHORT FILMS WITH VOICE-OVER
MUSIC SHORT FILMS
SPECIAL PRIZES (VIDEO):
- Luc Rooman (Belgium). 1st prize, with golden railing + GUIF Prize - GUIPUZCOAN FEDERATION OF UNDERWATER ACT. UNDERWATER ACTION FEDERATION of 300€.
- Martin Broen (United States). 2nd prize, with silver handrail + 200€.
- Tom Shlesinger (Israel). 3rd prize, with bronze handrail + 100€.
SPECIAL PRIZES (PHOTO):
- CANTÁBRICO: Iñaki Alcalde Ayerbe (Gipuzkoa). ORAIN GIPUZKOA prize for the best gallery in the Cantabrian Sea, with white railing + 200€.
- ECOLOGICAL AWARENESS: Aldo Gustavo Galante (Argentina). DIARIO VASCO Award to the most conscientious gallery, with white railing + 200€.
- WOMAN PHOTOGRAPHER: Plamena Mileva (Bulgaria). REVISTA AQUA Award for the best gallery by a woman, with a white banister.
All thanks to the organisation of Subacuáticas Real Sociedad. To our sponsors: Real Sociedad Fundazioa, Diario Vasco, Aquarium Donostia, BRAI Kantauri, Bodegas Crusoe Treasure. Institutions: Donostia Kultura, Provincial Council of Gipuzkoa, Basque Government, Gipuzkoa Federation of Underwater Activities. Collaborators: Ondina / Oceanic, Ecoactivo Mater Museum Ship, BPXPort, Aolde Radio, Aqua Magazine, GAEA Elkartea Association, Azti, Oribay Tours, Navegavela, PiEupvehu. All in support of UNICEF, and the associations Saca la Lengua a la ELA and Siempre AdELAnte.